Don’t miss the opportunity to become part of the SMART family!
What is the SMART Exemplary Educator Program?
The SMART Exemplary Educator Program (SEE) is an exclusive group of passionate, enthusiastic, and dedicated teachers who change the world we live in, one student at a time. Around 1600 SEEs in 40 different countries have already joined the program.
The SEE program includes amazing educators from all over the world. These educators are teachers, professors, librarians, school administrators, principals… who are passionate about SMART technology and how it enhances learning.
Who should apply? Apply now if you are...
- An innovative teacher who is constantly looking for the best use of classroom technology to enhance students learning and willing to try new things thinking outside of the box
- A passionate teacher about technology and education, using SMART solutions in your classroom to improve your students learning
- An enthusiastic educator and you like to share your experience, your work and your enthusiasm around the world. Happy to share and disseminate their ideas and SMART experience and how SMART solutions can be used in the classroom to foster student creativity and innovation
- An innovative educator who creates engaging, interactive learning experiences to prepare students for a better world
- A connected educator who loves to learn and share, and they are highly motivated and engaged
- An open educator who likes to teach others, receive visits in your classroom, present in conferences, and share your SMART knowledge and ideas
Why become a SMART Exemplary Educator?
Becoming a SEE you will find opportunities to:
- Connect and collaborate with over 1600 teachers around the world
- Be inspired and motivated by other teachers
- Participate in Global Collaborative Projects
- Get connected using our private social media groups
- Receive an invitation to our exclusive SEE Communities, including the Gold Star SEE Community, where you can earn points and badges by completing challenges
- Extend your PLN (Personal Learning Network)
- Be in contact with our developers and provide feedback to improve our solutions
- Participate in SMART Hackathons
- Have direct support in our private communities
- Provide your feedback and ideas to create new solutions and tools
- Get access to beta testing and trials and receive a free SMART Learning Suite License
- Be featured in our publications and social media channels, EdBlog, webpage
- Receive international recognition on your education excellence
- SMART Exemplary Educator Logo
- SMART Exemplary Educator Certificate
- Receive invitations to events like the SEE Summit in Calgary, Conferences and other Professional Development opportunities
Application processThe SMART Exemplary Educator Program (SEE) application process will be open between September 10 and November 15. If you know someone who fits into the SEE Program, don't hesitate to share this link.
All accepted and declined SEEs will be notified by December 1st. Good luck!!